[Topcased-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Gendoc 2 and Requirements

Topcased user list where issues are discussed topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr
Fri May 21 09:25:41 CEST 2010


Hi Dominik, Anne,

I don't know which Acceleo version is in use here, but this expression 
can be simplified to:

[for 
(c.ownedElement->select(oclIsKindOf(ControlFlow))->sortedBy(oclAsType(ControlFlow).name))]

in all versions (inside the for, you'll access the variable through 
"self" instead of "cf" with this), and you can further simplify it to

[for (c.ownedElement->filter(ControlFlow)->sortedBy(name))]

in the 3.0 version since 3.0M6 which was released last month... Might 
not be relevant here, but I wanted to at least let you know we're trying 
to simplify these.

Also, take note that UML doesn't have any "ordered" feature. Whatever 
reference you're following (ownedElements, edges, variables, ...) the 
metamodel specifies a non-ordered reference. As mentionned Anne, you'll 
have to reorder it yourself through the OCL "sortedBy" operation.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo

Topcased user list where issues are discussed wrote:
> Hi Dominik,
>
> Actually the order you see in the outline is not preserved when gendoc 
> retrieves the list of control flows of an activity.
> If you need a specific order, you can use OCL syntax :
> [for (cf:ControlFlow 
> |c.ownedElement->select(a|a.oclIsKindOf(ControlFlow))->sortedBy(e: 
> Element | e.oclAsType(ControlFlow).name))]
> ...
> [/for]
>
>  *->select(a|a.oclIsKindOf(ControlFlow))* allows you to select only 
> ControlFlows from the list of ownedElement
> * ->sortedBy(e: Element | e.oclAsType(ControlFlow).name)* sorts the 
> list of controlFlows by their name
>
> Regards,
> Anne
>
> Topcased user list where issues are discussed a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Caroline,
>>
>> Thanks for the Reply, I'm looking forward to the update. Thank you 
>> for your time and effort.
>>
>> Another question occured to me while writing other GenDoc2 scripts. I 
>> have a Model like this:
>>
>> - Package
>> - - Activity
>> - - - ControlFlow1
>> - - - ControlFlow2
>>
>> But the GenDoc2 output is like this
>>
>> - Package
>> - - Activity
>> - - - ControlFlow2
>> - - - ControlFlow1
>> How can I get the order from my Model to appear in the documentation.
>>
>> This is the code I'm using:
>>
>> <context model='${model}' element='${first_Package}/Ablauf/Ablauf' 
>> importedBundles='topcased'/><gendoc>[for(cf:ControlFlow|self.ownedElement)] 
>>
>>
>> */[cf.source.name/] --> [cf.target.name/]/*
>>
>>             [cf.getDocumentation()/] 
>>
>> *[cf.source.name/]*
>>
>> [cf.source.getDocumentation()/]
>>
>> *[cf.target.name/]*
>>
>> [cf.target.getDocumentation()/]
>>
>> [/for]</gendoc>
>>
>>
>>
>> The bold lines are Headings
>>
>> Thanks again for your time and effort
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>
>> Dominik
>>
>>
>> Inaktiv: Details verbergen für Topcased user list where issues are 
>> discussed <topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>Topcased user list where 
>> issues are discussed <topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>
>>
>>                         *Topcased user list where issues are
>>                         discussed <topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>*
>>                         Gesendet von:
>>                         topcased-users-bounces at gforge.enseeiht.fr
>>
>>                         17.05.2010 11:43
>>                         Bitte antworten an
>>                         topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr
>>
>> 	
>>
>> An
>> 	
>> topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr
>>
>> Kopie
>> 	
>> topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr
>>
>> Thema
>> 	
>> Re: [Topcased-users] Antwort: Re: Gendoc 2 and Requirements
>>
>> 	
>>
>>
>> Hi Dominik,
>>
>> This is actually a bug. We are working on it and it will be fixed on 
>> next gendoc version.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Caroline
>>
>> Topcased user list where issues are discussed a écrit :
>>
>>             Hi Anne,
>>
>>             have you had time to look into my problem?? have you
>>             found anything?? My Problem still exists, I can't get my
>>             Requirements to show up in my GenDoc2 Documentation. I
>>             have also tried to cast the return value of
>>             getrequirementList() to CurrentRequirement like this:
>>
>>             [for(r:CurrentRequirement | uc.getRequirementList())]
>>             [r.getDocumentation()/][/for]
>>
>>             but there were no Requirements either.
>>
>>             I hope you can help my solve this issue
>>
>>             Regards
>>
>>
>>             Dominik
>>
>>
>>             Inaktiv: Details verbergen für
>>             topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr_topcased-users@gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>
>>                                                             *_topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr_*
>>                                                             <mailto:topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>
>>                                                             Gesendet
>>                                                             von:
>>                                                             _topcased-users-bounces at gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>                                                             <mailto:topcased-users-bounces at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>
>>
>>                                                             05.05.2010
>>                                                             09:24
>>
>>             Bitte antworten an_
>>             __topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>
>>             	
>>             An
>>             	_
>>             __topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>             Kopie
>>             	_
>>             __topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>             Thema
>>             	
>>             Re: [Topcased-users] Gendoc 2 and Requirements
>>
>>             	
>>
>>
>>             Hi Dominik,
>>
>>             Your script seems ok. We will look at this today.
>>
>>             Regards
>>             Anne_
>>             __
>>             __topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:topcased-users at gforge.enseeiht.fr> a écrit :
>>                                     Hi @ all,
>>
>>                                     I'm trying a second desperate
>>                                     attempt, as I'm still not any
>>                                     further to solving the problem.
>>                                     I'm having quite a dificult time
>>                                     extracting the Requirements from
>>                                     a UseCase with the Help of Gendoc
>>                                     2. All attempts though no error
>>                                     during creation have failed to
>>                                     give me anything of my Requirements.
>>
>>                                     Here once again my code:
>>
>>                                     */UseCases/*/ /
>>
>>                                     /<context model=’${model}’
>>                                     element='Test’
>>                                     importedBundles='topcased;requirement'/>
>>                                     /
>>
>>                                     /<gendoc> /
>>
>>                                     /[for(uc:UseCase|self.ownedElement)]/
>>
>>
>>                                     */[uc.name/] /*
>>
>>                                     /[for(a:Activity|uc.ownedElement)]<image
>>                                     object='[a.getDiagram()/]'
>>                                     keepW='true'> /
>>
>>                                     /</image> [/for] /
>>
>>                                     /[uc.getDocumentation()/] /
>>
>>                                     /[for(r:Requirement|uc.getRequirementList())]
>>                                     /
>>
>>                                     /[r.getDocumentation()/] /
>>
>>                                     /[/for] /
>>
>>                                     /[/for] /
>>
>>                                     /</gendoc>/
>>
>>                                     All the bolds are Headings. And
>>                                     between the image tags there is
>>                                     an empty canvas. My Problem is,
>>                                     that there's no Text of a
>>                                     requirement shown in the created
>>                                     Document, although UseCases have
>>                                     been linked to requirements (or
>>                                     the other way round as it is :-D
>>                                     ). How can I extract these
>>                                     Requirements to show them in my
>>                                     Document??
>>
>>                                     I'm really hoping someone can
>>                                     help me with this problem
>>
>>                                     regards
>>
>>                                     Dominik Schmid
>>
>>                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>                                     _______________________________________________
>>                                     Topcased-users mailing list_
>>                                     __Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>                                     <mailto:Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr>_
>>                                     __http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users_
>>
>>             -- 
>>
>>              
>>
>> <http://www.atosorigin.fr/> 	*Anne HAUGOMMARD**
>> Atos Origin Intégration *
>> Téléphone : +33 (0)5 34 36 34 46
>> Mail : _anne.haugommard at atosorigin.com_ 
>> <mailto:anne.haugommard at atosorigin.com>
>> Fax : +33 (0) 5 34 36 31 00
>>
>> *Développement durable, anticipons pour notre avenir / 
>> Sustainability, advance our future
>> N'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire / please consider your 
>> environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.*
>> Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à 
>> l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé 
>> par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, 
>> merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. 
>> L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la 
>> responsabilité du groupe Atos Origin ne pourra être recherchée quant 
>> au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits 
>> pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur 
>> ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait 
>> être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.
>>
>> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended 
>> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive 
>> this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and 
>> destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the 
>> Atos Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message 
>> content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer 
>> virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this 
>> transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages 
>> resulting from any virus transmitted.
>>
>>             _______________________________________________
>>             Topcased-users mailing list_
>>             __Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr>_
>>             __http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users_
>>
>>
>>
>>             ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>             _______________________________________________
>>             Topcased-users mailing list
>>             _Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr_
>>             <mailto:Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr>
>>             _http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users_
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> 	*Caroline Bourdeu d'Aguerre**
>> Atos Origin*
>> Tel : 05 34 36 32 90_
>> __www.atosorigin.fr_ <http://www.atosorigin.fr/>
>>
>> *Développement durable, anticipons pour notre avenir / 
>> Sustainibility, advance our future**
>> P** N'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire / please consider your 
>> environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.*
>> Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à 
>> l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé 
>> par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, 
>> merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. 
>> L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la 
>> responsabilité du groupe Atos Origin ne pourra être recherchée quant 
>> au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits 
>> pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur 
>> ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait 
>> être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.
>>
>> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended 
>> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive 
>> this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and 
>> destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the 
>> Atos Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message 
>> content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer 
>> virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this 
>> transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages 
>> resulting from any virus transmitted.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Topcased-users mailing list
>> Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr
>> http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Topcased-users mailing list
>> Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr
>> http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users
>
> -- 
>
>  
>
> <http://www.atosorigin.fr> 	* Anne HAUGOMMARD*
> * Atos Origin Intégration *
> Téléphone : +33 (0)5 34 36 34 46
> Mail : anne.haugommard at atosorigin.com 
> <mailto:anne.haugommard at atosorigin.com>
> Fax : +33 (0) 5 34 36 31 00
>
> Développement durable, anticipons pour notre avenir / Sustainability, 
> advance our future
> N'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire / please consider your 
> environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.
> Ce message et les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et réservés à 
> l'usage exclusif de ses destinataires. Il peut également être protégé 
> par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, 
> merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur et de le détruire. 
> L'intégrité du message ne pouvant être assurée sur Internet, la 
> responsabilité du groupe Atos Origin ne pourra être recherchée quant 
> au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits 
> pour maintenir cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'expéditeur 
> ne donne aucune garantie à cet égard et sa responsabilité ne saurait 
> être recherchée pour tout dommage résultant d'un virus transmis.
>
> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended 
> solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive 
> this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy 
> it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos 
> Origin group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. 
> Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free 
> network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is 
> virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any 
> virus transmitted.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Topcased-users mailing list
> Topcased-users at lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr
> http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/mailman/listinfo/topcased-users

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: laurent_goubet.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gforge.enseeiht.fr/pipermail/topcased-users/attachments/20100521/d3790904/attachment.vcf>


More information about the Topcased-users mailing list